Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Shutterfly photo book

This order was my first experience with Shutterfly and I am pretty happy.

We have a lot of pictures, some of them are still just sitting on my computer or portable drive, some are printed and in an old fashion photo albums. I guess it was time to try something different and now I am addicted to it!
It was very easy to make your photo book there. All you have to do is upload pictures. Then you can arrange them your self or pick the easy way - let Shuttefly do it. You can see the result immediately and can change anything you want. You can pick your own theme, layout, picture size etc. There are few different sizes for photo book, hard and soft cover. And as a huge plus - they always have some kind of promotion going on. For example now, all photo books are at 50% off and today you can get additional 20% off of your total order. If you visit sites like Ebates you also will get some cash back. I use it for almost every online order for different stores, pretty good and easy savings.
I picked 8x8 hard cover photo book and after all coupons and promotions, with shipping and taxes I only paid $7.32 total. You can get a free shipping on orders of $39.
Quality is really nice, a lot of different templates to customize your book, fast shipping.





6 comments:

  1. My favorite site. Quality is the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time ordering there and for sure not the last one :)

      Delete
  2. Даа, фотокниги затягивают, обычные фотографии потом не хочется печатать, только книги

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Да вот пока так и получается)

      Delete