Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Mother's rooms


I did not breastfeed my first two for two long and this topic wasn't interesting to me, but this time it is. Jeremy is EBF (exclusively breastfeed baby). 99% of everything he gets is my milk. He is almost 8 months (will be on the 25) but we don't do solid food as a full meal and won't be until he is at least one years old. But because of this, he needs me 24/7. I can't leave him at home, not like I really want to.  It is really nice of some stores to make a Mother's room. There are rocking chairs in it, sofa, changing tables. The one in Babiesrus even offered a bottle warmer. I don't mind to feed in public, I have my cover, but Jeremy doesn't like it. So most of the time I have to go back to the car to feed him. This rooms are life savers! Most of the Malls have this room, Ikea does, Babiesrus and Buy Buy Baby.
This one is in Babiesrus last week.

                                 

                                  

And this one from Hebron Church

In some stores like Kohl's, Target, JCPenny there is no special rooms, but big enough changing rooms. 

2 comments:

  1. Очень удобные комнаты, диваны, кресла есть - можно с комфортом расположиться!

    ReplyDelete
  2. И удобно и народу никого, я в них пока еще ни одного человека не встречала.

    ReplyDelete