Monday, July 13, 2015

About us

We are a family of 5, living in Atlanta's suburbs.
Me - I am Maria. I was born in Moscow, Russia and lived there most of my life. I came in the US as an Au-pair, like a nanny program for international students. English is not my mail language, but I hope I still will be able to blog in it.
My husband is american. He was born in Atlanta area and never left it.
Emily - she is our oldest, currently 7 years old and starting 2nd grade. She is a very sweet, loving and tender. She loves her baby brother and willing to share everything with him.
Ashley - She is 4 years old. Very kind and generous.
Jeremy - he is our baby. He was born at 34 weeks and 1 day and spent 2 weeks in the NICU. Right now he is 7 months old. My precious little boy, such a mamma's baby :) He is fully breastfed baby.



2 comments: