Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Clearwater Beach, Fl - day 6 - Salvador Dalí Museum and Downtown St. Petersburg

Every day we tried to add something special to our trip. This day it was walking around downtown St Petersburg and visiting The Dali Museum.
At first I didn't want to go there, I thought my kids will be bored and won't be able to understand anything there. But after reading some comments online I changed my mind. Yes, Ashley was bored and Jeremy didn't care, but Emily liked it. You can get a kids tour called "Mr. Moustache". Tour designed especially for elementary-middle school aged kids. Only available in English.To go with the audio tour you get The hunt book. There are different riddles and questions and you have to figure out the answer. The tour was interesting and funny.
















Walking around St Petersburg

























No comments:

Post a Comment